Fudgy Flourless Chickpea Blondies Recipe
- Food processor
- 7x7 Brownie pan
- 220g Chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- ½ cup Nut butter
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Chocolate chips (dairy-free and sugar-free)
- 1Add chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract to a food processor.
- 2Process until you have a smooth batter, scraping sides with a spatula if necessary.
- 3Gently fold in chocolate chips, leaving a handful for topping.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F. Transfer batter to a baking pan lined with parchment paper or greased with a little bit of oil.·Spread evenly and press remaining chocolate chips on top.
- 5Bake for 18 minutes.·Let cool completely before slicing into 9 squares.
Fudgy and Flavorful!
So delicious that you won’t even believe how healthy they are! These vegan chickpea blondies are made with just a bunch of wholesome ingredients. They are flourless, refined sugar-free and naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. You can enjoy them as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast.