Fudgy Flourless Chickpea Blondies Recipe
- Food processor
- 7x7 Brownie pan
- 220g Chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- ½ cup Nut butter
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Chocolate chips (dairy-free and sugar-free)
- 1Add chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract to a food processor.
- 2Process until you have a smooth batter, scraping sides with a spatula if necessary.
- 3Gently fold in chocolate chips, leaving a handful for topping.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F. Transfer batter to a baking pan lined with parchment paper or greased with a little bit of oil.·Spread evenly and press remaining chocolate chips on top.
- 5Bake for 18 minutes.·Let cool completely before slicing into 9 squares.
Ultra-Fudgy Vegan Flourless Chickpea Blondies
Making exquisite, delectable sweets on a vegan diet is way easier than you think. Exhibit A: these heavenly vegan fudgy flourless chickpea blondies. That’s right, the chickpeas mean they’re gluten-free to boot!
Chickpeas form the backbone of these tasty treats, which gives these blondies a healthier edge compared to the classic blondies you might have grown up with. These lovely legumes are packed with protein, fiber, and several essential nutrients. Maple syrup provides a little bit of sweetness, which means that these blondies are completely free from refined sugars.
They’re not just a healthier way to feed your sugar cravings – these vegan chickpea blondies are also super simple to make with under 15 minutes of active cooking. Just mix the ingredients and pop the batter into a baking tray and before you know it, you’ll be in vegan blondie paradise.
The moist, fudgy texture makes them worthy of your favorite local vegan bakery. With just the right amount of sweetness, these blondies are ideal for snacking, dessert, or even as part of your breakfast (for more simple vegan breakfast ideas check out our oat chia banana breakfast muffin recipe).
We know you don’t always have time to hit the kitchen which is why we offer a delicious variety of ready-to-eat organic plant-based meals. If life is too busy to deal with cooking and the clean-up that follows, or vegan meal delivery might be just what you need.