INSPECTED AND CERTIFIED
The freshest (never frozen) locally sourced, organically grown ingredients free from GMO, gluten and artificial preservatives
FDA-regulated preventative measures to ensure your food supply is free from contamination and foodborne illness
Food Safety and Prevention
Broad private-public alliance supporting safe food production in compliance with FSMA
DIRECT TO CONSUMER MEAL DELIVERY IS THE SAFEST CHOICE
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO STAY FRESH N CLEAN
THE HIGHEST KITCHEN STANDARDS
- All practices are under the highest level of scrutiny. We conduct rigorous third-party audits including state and county level regulation.
- FDA COMPLIANCE
- We have PCQI Certified staff. The Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (often referred to as FSMA) is a law enacted to ensure safe preparation of food products for human consumption in the US.
- GMP – We train all our staff to follow Good Manufacturing Practices including hand washing, gloves, hairnets, personal protective equipment.
- SSOP - We strictly enforce our Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures ensuring our food manufacturing process remains sanitary at all times.
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. We analyze and address the probability of all food safety hazards to mitigate risk and implement preventative controls.
- CDC/ World Health – We Strictly adherence to CDC and World Health Organization guidelines
- SQF Level 2 – Our food production facilities are SQF Level 2 certified. They are evaluated annually by Safe Quality Food auditors in order to maintain and continuously improve our food safety practices within the SQF program.
Before entering our food facility, employees must:
- Pass security Checkpoint and fill out a health questionnaire
- Wear kitchen smocks
- Wash hands and forearms thoroughly
- Wear gloves
- Wear face masks
- Wear hair and beard nets
- Wear sleeve guards if coming into contact with food
- Wear non-slip shoes
SAFE AND EASY WAY TO EAT WELL
- We’re proud to serve you the sustenance you need to thrive through this. While this is a time of great uncertainty, we’ve got your back! We’re working 24/7 around the clock to meet your needs.