Update: July 17, 2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
2. INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE.
In short: we may collect Personal Information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering on our Service, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or when participating in activities on our Service (such as posting in our online forums or entering competitions, contests, or giveaways), or otherwise when you contact us.
The Personal Information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The Personal Information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as a payment instrument number (i.e. a credit card number) and the security code associated with your payment. All payment data is stored by our third party payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- Third Parties. We may collect certain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
- Health Information. We may also collect information about your health, age, and dietary restrictions or preferences.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED AUTOMATICALLY.
In short: Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools, as described below. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security, abuse prevention, to understand the usage of our Service, to analyze the effectiveness of our Service, and to improve our Service. Alone or in combination with other information, some or all of the automatically collected information may constitute Personal Information under certain laws pertaining to data privacy depending on where you live.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you may be able to turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-out page, where you may be able to control third party online advertising. Please note that there are more networks listed on those sites than we may use as part of our Service. Please note that if you disable your web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate through parts of our Service, but you may not be able to successfully use all of the features of our Service. If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the internet, you may find the following links useful:
- Microsoft Cookies guide
- All About Cookies
- Web Beacons. Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not track users of our Service across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to a web browser’s “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites or online products/services.
- Analytics Service. We may use certain third party analytics services to improve the functionality, features, or delivery of our Service. We may also use these analytics services to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into our Service. For example, we use Google Analytics on our Service to track user trends and usage. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information as it relates to our Service, please see Google Privacy and Terms. By using a browser pluginprovided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
4. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you submit or we collect Personal Information through our Service, then such Personal Information may be used to:
- Provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Service and related services;
- Contact you in connection with our Service and in connection with certain other services;
- Send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for;
- Perform recruiting or human resources administration;
- Protect our rights, our property, or the rights of third parties; and
- Ensure the technical functionality and security of our Service.
5. HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The following sets forth when and where we disclose Personal Information collected through our Service:
- De-Identified and Aggregated Information. To better serve you and improve our Service, Fresh N’ Lean may conduct research utilizing certain anonymized Personal Information in statistical form. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this de-identified or aggregated information with our affiliates and third parties with whom we do business. This de-identified or aggregate information does not identify a user personally. Fresh N’ Lean may also disclose de-identified or aggregated information in order to describe our Service to current and prospective third parties with whom we conduct business and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Advertisers. From time-to-time, we engage third parties to provide advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Service. Those advertising services may target advertisements on third party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Service.
- Third Parties with Whom We Conduct Business. We may conduct business with certain third parties to jointly offer products or services. For example, we may partner with certain food or beverage providers to jointly market our Service to you. In such cases, we may share Personal Information collected in connection with your expression of interest with these third parties with whom we conduct business. We do not control these third parties’ use of Personal Information we collect, and their use of the Personal Information will be in accordance with their own privacy notices or privacy policies.
- Other Users: When you share Personal Information or otherwise interact with public areas of the Company, such Personal Information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our site, and view your profile.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Fresh N’ Lean, our users, or the public.
6. YOUR CHOICES.
If you have questions regarding the Personal Information collected via our Service, you may submit an inquiry to email@example.com and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond in a timely manner in accordance with applicable law. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us, or by responding to the emails directly and requesting removal if such a link is not available. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to our Service.
7. PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that Personal Information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
8. INTERNATIONAL USERS.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
10. DATA SECURITY.
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Information or our Service.
11. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
CALIFORNIA’S “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW, CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83, REQUIRES CERTAIN BUSINESSES TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS FROM CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS ASKING ABOUT THE BUSINESSES’ PRACTICES RELATED TO DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY REQUEST INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
To make such a request, please send an email to: email@example.com
12. CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
To make changes to any of your Personal Information, including name, username, password, shipping address, and telephone number, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Household members may not make changes to your account information, or cancel or renew your account without your permission.
13. CONTACTING US.