Oat Chia Banana Breakfast Muffin Recipe
- Muffin Pan
- 1 Large ripe banana
- 1 1/2 Gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp Natural vanilla extract
- 1 Banana slices for topping
- 1Mash the banana with a fork.
- 2In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients (oats, chia seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt).
- 3Add the wet ingredients (mashed banana, maple syrup, plant milk, coconut oil, and vanilla).
- 4Transfer to a muffin pan and (optional) decorate with banana slices.
- 5Bake in 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.