Keto Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- Deep Skillet
- 1 Small zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 120g Raw shrimp (peeled)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- ¼ Avocado (sliced)
- 1 tsp Freshly cracked black pepper (optional)
- 1Spiralize the zucchini.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- 3Add shrimp, salt and chili flakes. Cook shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 4Add zucchini noodles, lemon juice, and parsley.·Stir well and heat up for about 1 minute, until the noodles are softened on the outside but still crunchy on the inside. Don’t overcook the zucchini.
- 5Remove from the heat, transfer to a plate, add sliced avocado.·If desired, decorate with more freshly chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Serve immediately.
Classic shrimp scampi pasta, with a keto twist.
A low carb, dairy-free twist on classic shrimp scampi pasta.
This healthy, light and nutritious dish is loaded with veggies, clean protein, and healthy fats.
It’s also very simple, ready in no time and incredibly full of flavor.