Spicy Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- Baking dish
- 4 large Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cooked quinoa
- 1 cup Canned black beans
- ¼ cup Chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Diced red onion
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Harissa paste
- 1 tbsp Pine nuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 tbsp Microgreens (optional)
- 1Slice off tops of tomatoes. With a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
- 2Prepare tomato stuffing by adding cooked quinoa, black beans, parsley, onion, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and harissa paste to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- 3Fill the tomatoes with the stuffing mixture. They should be slightly overfilled.
- 4Arrange tomatoes in an oven-proof baking dish and bake at 395°F for 20 minutes.·Optional: serve with fresh parsley, pine nuts and microgreens.
These baked spicy stuffed tomatoes are perfect for a quick healthy dinner or lunch. Easy to prepare and packed with all the wholesome ingredients!