Fried Cauliflower Rice with Mushrooms and Toasted Cashews Recipe
- Deep skillet
- Food processor
- 3 cups Cauliflower florets
- ½ cup Cashews
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ inch Fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- 3 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt and pepper
- 2 Lime wedges
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until the texture resembles rice.
- 2Add cashews to a deep, dry skillet and toast until golden brown.·Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in the same skillet. Add garlic, ginger, onions, mushrooms and bell pepper, fry over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Add cauliflower rice, tamari or soy sauce, coconut aminos and chili powder. Cook on high heat for about 6-8 minutes, until the rice is cooked through. Keep stirring frequently to avoid burning.·When cooked, taste and adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
- 5Remove from the heat, add green onions and toasted cashews and stir through.·Serve with chopped coriander and fresh lime juice.
Easy Vegan Fried Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is the not-so-secret way to reduce your calorie intake if you’re trying to cut carbs and lose weight. It’s rich in fiber, which helps digestion and keeps you feeling satisfied throughout the day. If you’re on a keto diet, cauliflower rice is a brilliant way to reduce the number of carbs you eat while reaping the benefits of this tasty cruciferous vegetable’s many vitamins and minerals. The best part? Cauliflower’s mild taste is a fantastic canvas for all delicious ingredients in this easy to make fried cauliflower rice recipe.
You’ll only need two tools to create this plant-based culinary delight, a food processor, and a deep pan or skillet. And you can go from prep to plate in under 30 minutes, making this easy vegan fried rice perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
In addition to all the excellent flavors packed into this single dish, the ingredients you’ll be popping into your skillet are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. Chili powder, garlic, ginger, and cilantro are all brimming with health benefits ranging from acting as boosters to your immune system to reducing inflammation. Sprinkling them over your meals is a simple yet brilliant way to get extra health benefits into your diet. And naturally, they taste great, too!
While you’re here if you’re on the hunt for ways to make your keto meal prep easier, check out our keto meal prep hacks.