Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce Recipe
by Analiese Trimber
- Large pan
- Large pot
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Ground pepper
- ¾ cup Plant-based milk
- ½ cup Vegan cream cheese
- ¼ cup Vegan ricotta
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 18 oz Pasta of choice
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley (optional)
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- 2Add salt and pepper, and sauté for 1 more minute.
- 3Add plant-based milk, cream cheese, ricotta, and lemon juice. Whisk until fully combined and there are no clumps.·Cook until heated through and sauce has thickened slightly.
- 4Prepare pasta of choice.
- 5Add cooked pasta to alfredo sauce and toss to combine.·Optional: Serve with chopped parsley, lemon, and red pepper flakes.
8-Ingredient Fettuccine Alfredo!
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of those classic pasta dishes that just screams comfort food. This creamy white sauce is the yin to tomato sauce’s yang, and we have finally perfected a vegan version you’re going to love! Hurry to the kitchen to whip up this amazing vegan fettuccine alfredo sauce that you can pair with any pasta of your choosing, including zucchini noodles if on the keto diet, cassava flour pasta if paleo, or brown rice pasta if just plain ol’ gluten-free!
Made with vegan cream cheese, plant-based milk, and vegan ricotta cheese, this fettuccine alfredo sauce is completely suitable for a vegan meal plan, paleo-friendly, and even safe for those on the keto diet. This recipe makes about three servings of sauce, and has 195 calories, 3 grams net carbs, and 17 grams fat per serving, not including whatever noodle you go with!
To amp up the flavor of our vegan fettuccine alfredo sauce, we saute minced garlic in olive oil for a few minutes until fragrant. After that, all you have to do to make this easy pasta sauce is whisk together the remaining ingredients and heat them just until everything is nice and hot! What’s so great about this recipe is that you don’t need to spend time on the stove reducing your sauce to the optimal consistency – the sauce itself is already silky smooth!
Crack open a bottle of white wine and enjoy this fettuccine alfredo sauce recipe no matter what diet you’re on – being plant-based has never tasted so good! If you want a final burst of flavor for your pasta, top it with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes. Pine nuts make a great pasta topper, too, especially if you are on the keto diet and aren’t afraid of a little extra healthy fat added to your meal.
If you’re looking for another yummy vegan pasta recipe, check out our Mushroom Lentil Lasagna!