Parmesan Goldfish Crackers Recipe
- Food processor
- Rolling pin
- Cookie cutters (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ¾ cup Finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Water
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ⅛ tsp Sea salt
- 1Add almond flour, grated parmesan, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and olive oil to the food processor. Pulse blend until combined. The consistency should resemble wet sand.·Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Add 2 tbsp of water and pulse blend several times again, until the dough is moist and sticky enough to form a ball in your hands.
- 3Place the ball of dough on a sheet of baking paper and roll out to the thickness of about 0.2”.·Use a mold to cut out funny shapes or simply cut the dough into square or rectangular shapes.
- 4Gently transfer dough shapes to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.·Let cool completely before serving.
Healthified Goldfish Crackers!
If you’re following a low carb keto diet and you thought you’d never eat crackers again, it’s time for you to think again! Crunchy, cheesy, delicious and perfectly healthy, these keto parmesan goldfish crackers will become your favorite thing to snack on. They can be quickly and easily made in a food processor with almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, some olive oil, salt and spices. Baked in the oven they become irresistibly crunchy and very addictive, but at the same time really nutritious compared to regular store-bought goldfish crackers.