Coffee Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Recipe
by Analiese Trimber
- Ice cube tray
- Blender or food processor
- 13 ½ oz Unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 ½ oz Keto-friendly chocolate
- 1 ½ tbsp Almond butter
- 5g Mushroom coffee powder
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 8 drops Liquid stevia
- 1Pour coconut milk into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- 2Chop keto-friendly chocolate into desired size.
- 3Add coconut milk ice cube trays to a blender or food processor. Pulse to break down ice cubes.·Add liquid stevia, vanilla, plant-based milk, and mushroom coffee powder and blend until smooth.
- 4Add almond butter and chopped chocolate. Pulse a couple times just to combine.·Enjoy immediately.
Turn Your Home Into a Keto-Friendly Ice Cream Shop
Indulging on the ketogenic diet can be hard to do. Granted, it is getting easier as time goes on now that more and more keto-focused products are being released to the market. However, one of the downsides of this is the addition of gums and stabilizers to many foods, especially ice cream. These ingredients are incorporated not only for texture, but also to preserve food on its journey from the factory, to the grocery store, and, ultimately, to your home. While there is no downside to enjoying these treats every once in a while, this homemade, keto-friendly coffee almond butter chocolate chunk ice cream recipe is waiting for you to whip up at home and enjoy in just 10 minutes.
We opted to keep it simple for this coffee almond butter chocolate chunk ice cream – only 7 ingredients stand between you and this delicious keto-friendly dessert. This recipe makes three servings, with 337 calories, 9 grams net carbs, 32 grams fat, and 5 grams plant-derived protein each. Unsweetened full fat coconut milk gives this ice cream its luscious texture. The adaptogenic mushroom coffee imparts a rich coffee flavor, in addition to various health benefits depending on the type of mushroom added. Creamy almond butter and chocolate chunks give this ice cream an indulgent vibe, while vanilla extract rounds out the robust flavor.
This coffee almond butter chocolate chunk ice cream is sweetened with liquid stevia, making this dessert a welcome addition to any keto meal plan. All ingredients are blended together in either a blender or food processor. If you have a high-speed blender, you might not need any additional plant-based milk. The additional milk is mainly to get the texture soft enough to be processed. The goal is to use as little extra milk as possible so you get the creamiest ice cream possible.