Vegan Diet What you Need to Know
A vegan diet is a lifestyle chosen by individuals for health, environmental, and ethical reasons. Being on a vegan diet is not only about one’s health, it is also about promoting a more humane and caring world. Fresh n Lean healthy meal delivery service is dedicated to providing only the highest quality.
The arctic ocean could be nearly ice free at the end of summer by 2012
– Dr. Jay Zwally NASA climate scientist
- Natural disasters have doubled in the last 20 years.
And most are linked to global warming. – United nations
…… This next year or two years are the critical time periods. …..beyond which it will be possible to avoid climate change with far-ranging undesirable consequences.
– Dr. James Hansen Director of NASA
- Global temperatures are expected to rise further 1.8 – 48c. United Nations
Please eat less meat – meat is a very carbon-intensive commodity.
– Dr. Rajendra Pachauri Chief of IPCC
- Live stock industry produces 40% more greenhouse gases than the total world transportation system: of all the cars, trains and planes combined.
One person eating plant –based diet reduces 1.5 tons of carbon emission per year: equivalent to reducing the an average household’s electricity by 50%