Before completion of the application form, the student must submit a video or photo essay before eligibility is granted.
- Post a creative video about how your eating habits helps you achieve specific goals: Make a video about how you made a change in your eating habits and how it helped you in some way. Did it help you have more energy to accomplish a difficult goal? Did it help you get into better physical shape? Tell us about your journey in the form of a video.
- Post a series of photos with a short essay: If you decide to show pictures of your journey (i.e. before and after pictures illustrating a physical change, pictures of the goal you accomplished [maybe that is you running a 5k, or doing a Spartan race, or working at your new job]) be sure to include a short write up to better help us understand your journey. Don’t worry, this isn’t an english assignment, we just want to know about you and your journey.
- Video entries should be somewhere between 30 and 60 seconds long.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube and the link should be submitted with your application. Your video should include
1) a short description of what you are passionate about
2) a link to https://www.freshnlean.com/ and
3) must include the hashtag #FreshNLeanscholarship
- Content must be original and not taken from any other sources.
- Photo essays can be submitted through this Video Submission.
Applicants can submit scholarship entries from September 1st, 2017 to May 1st, 2018. The winner will be announced and awarded the scholarship in May 2018.
One (1) winning applicant will receive a $1,500 scholarship. Award money must be applied to cover the winner’s college education expenses in the major field of their choosing. This award is subject to the following conditions: All monetary awards must be applied to cover winner’s college, university or vocational school tuition and education-related expenses, such as room, board, books and/or supplies. Scholarship money will not be awarded to anyone to pay for non-educational expenses under any circumstances.
All Rights Reserved
Nutrition Corp, Fresh N Lean’s parent company, reserves the right to use any and all submissions as content on their blog or elsewhere. Fresh N Lean also reserves the right to terminate this promotion without notice as deemed appropriate to Fresh N Lean. Notwithstanding said termination, the scholarships will be awarded according to the aforementioned official rules.
Limitation Of Liability
Fresh N Lean is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, technical errors, or human errors which may occur in the processing of entries and submissions. Fresh N Lean does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or alteration of entries. Fresh N Lean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Fresh N Lean Scholarship, in whole or in part, at any time.
Selection of Finalists
After the May 1st, 2018 deadline, Fresh N Lean will notify the winner via email.
Selection of Winner
One (1) winner will be selected from among the applicants, notified and announced in May 2018. The odds of winning depend on the quality of each entry as well as the number of quality entries. The judges’ decision is final. The winner will be notified via email. Acceptance of award constitutes permission (unless prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. Awards will be sent to the winner after all required proof and documentation is received.
Terms & Conditions
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Fresh N Lean, which shall be final. All applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Except where prohibited by law, participation constitutes the participant’s consent to allow Fresh N Lean to use of their name, city and state of residence, and entry (videos or photo essay) for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, online or offline, without further permission, consent, payment or other consideration. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, Fresh N Lean reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the date of termination. Fresh N Lean reserves the right to amend or modify the Terms & Conditions at any time during the promotion.