• BLUEBERRIES – The ultimate immune-boosting food. Rich in anti-oxidants.
• BROCCOLI – Guards against cancer and is rich in a wide range of anti-oxidants, vitamins C and E, folate and iron.
• CARROTS – High in carotenes, known to boost the immune system.
• LETTUCE AND SALAD GREENS – Tangy varieties, such as chicory and endive, stimulate the liver, making them great detoxifiers. Most lettuces contain valuable amounts of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
• BEETROOT – Bursting with minerals and has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, immune-boosting and detoxifying properties.
• BRAZIL NUTS – You only need to eat two or three a day to benefit from their great combination of immune-boosting nutrients: vitamin E, selenium and B vitamins.
• GRAPEFRUIT – Has immune-boosting, antiseptic, wound-healing and anti-bacterial properties.
• GARLIC – Strengthens the heart and blood, and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also thought to help lower blood pressure. A key ingredient is allicin, which has cancer-fighting potential.
• CRANBERRIES – Best known for helping to prevent and treat urinary tract infections, especially cystitis, in women. They have both anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
• GINGER – Stimulates the immune system and circulation.
Link to: Home – Fresh N Lean A healthy meal doorstep delivery service
Link back : Blog Post